[Zope] HELP to start , PLS

Petr Knapek knapek@knapek.pvt.net
17 Mar 2000 12:49:51 +0100

    ER> Hi

    ER> I have problem I use this code via your server and have error.
    ER> Help me pls What is reason of this error.

    ER> Thank you in advance

    ER> Eeri Rassa SD

    ER> Toompuiestee 30 Tallinn Estonia Tel: 64 000 40 250 595 44
    ER> www.propaganda.ee

    ER> ---------------------- your server answer
    ER> -------------------------------------------------- !  System
    ER> Unavailable This site is currently experiencing technical
    ER> difficulties. Please contact the site administrator for more
    ER> information. For additional technical information, please refer
    ER> to the HTML source for this page. Thank you for your patience.

    ER>  Error type: NameError Error value: bob ----------------------
    ER> your server example source cod
    ER> -------------------------------------------------- <dtml-var
    ER> standard_html_header> <h2><dtml-var title_or_id></h2> <p> This
    ER> is the <dtml-var id> Document.  </p>

    ER>       <dtml-let name="bob" relation="uncle"> <dtml-var name> is
    ER> your <dtml-var relation> </dtml-let>

If you want to put a string into any variable you must do it as follows:

<dtml-let name="'bob'"
          relation="'uncle'">

The term inside double quote is python code and in your code, without
single quotes you tried to put the value of varible bob and uncle,
respectively, into the variables name and uncle, respectively.

    ER>       <dtml-let x=5 y=7> <dtml-var x><dtml-var y> </dtml-let>

    ER> <dtml-var standard_html_footer>

Petr
--
Petr Knápek