[Zope] Odd AttributeError (__call__)

Ronald L. Chichester chichester@harlan.frohwitter.com
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 20:26:38 +0000

I have three instances of Zope running on three different machines (all
dual PPro).  On the first two machines, a simple <a
href="otherfolder">Click here to move to the other folder</a> works just
fine to hyperlink to the index_html in the "otherfolder" folder.
However, on the third machine (ironically the one that I want to deploy
to) the same hyperlink encounters the following error:

           Zope Error

           Error Type: AttributeError
           Error Value: __call__

In all three instances, the security is set up the same way on all
documents, images, and folders accessed.  Incidentally, the deploy
server and one of the working ones are running Zope 2.1.4.  The other
working one is running 2.1.3.  Does anyone have an idea what my problem
is?

Thanks in advance,

Ron
 ./.