[Zope] Zope 2.1.5 release and *security update*

Graham Chiu anon_emouse@hotmail.com
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 10:16:31 +1300

In article <613145F79272D211914B0020AFF6401914DE7D@gandalf.digicool.com>
, Brian Lloyd <Brian@digicool.com> writes
>  o It also came to our attention that the DTML code in
>    ZSQLMethod objects was not subject to the same security
>    constraints as the DTML code in DTMLMethods and DTML
>    Documents.

Hmm. This update has broken all my zsqlmethods I've tested so far.  I've
reverting to 2.1.4.

Eg when testing from the management interface:

File D:\zope2\lib\python\Shared\DC\ZRDB\DA.py, line 459, in __call__
    (Object: sqlShowComment)
TypeError: too many arguments; expected 4, got 5

SQLSESSION has also died with this version release.

-------
Regards,        Graham Chiu
gchiu<at>compkarori.co.nz
http://www.compkarori.com/dynamo - The Homebuilt Dynamo