[Zope] TinyTable, Squishdot install?

Michael Simcich msimcich@accesstools.com
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 09:23:05 -0800

Could you give us some more detail?

First of all, and this was probably just a typo on your part, but the two
products will appear in the "Available Objects selection list", not in an
"External Methods" list.

If they don't appear there (after restarting Zope), go to the Control Panel
and click on Product Management at the bottom of the page. If the installs
of Squishdot and TinyTables are busted you'll see them listed as such on
this Product Management page. Click on each broken item and send what it
presents you with to this list. Someone will be able to help with it at that
point. What I've just described is the procedure for debugging a failed
Squishdot install per it's installation instructions.

And you do see a folder for each of these products in your
zope/lib/python/products dir, right?

Michael Simcich
AccessTools

-----Original Message-----
From: root@mail.hal-pc.org [mailto:root@mail.hal-pc.org]On Behalf Of
Ignacio Valdes
Sent: Saturday, March 18, 2000 8:32 PM
To: zope@zope.org
Subject: [Zope] TinyTable, Squishdot install?

Hello all,

I think I have Zope running. I can get to the localhost:8080/manage page
and go into the Control Panel and External Methods.  I've tried to
install TinyTable and Squishdot by untarring them in /var/zope with
subdirectories preserved. No go -- they don't seem to show up in
External Methods as they say they should by the Squishdot Install guide.
Can anyone help?

-- IV