[Zope] reall-time data to a Java client interface from ZOPE

Kevin Howe khowe@performance-net.com
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 17:21:08 -0400

I've built an application with ZOPE and would like to create a Java
interface to it (probably using jpython/wxWindows)

Here's how it should work:

When changes are made on the ZOPE site by a client, a notification is sent
from ZOPE to the Java interface and displayed in real-time. The idea here is
not to have a continually refreshing Java window, but a window which updates
only when it receives a message from the site to do so.

What I don't know is how to send the data from ZOPE to the Java client.  Can
anyone point me to any existing ZOPE Products/Projects/How-To's which are
similar to what I've described, or perhaps point me in the right direction?

Kevin Howe
Performance.net Strategic Internet Solutions
http://www.performance-net.com