[Zope] zope-2.1.5 and zclass

- bak@nstp.com.my
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 11:57:42 +0800

On Mon, 20 Mar 2000, Michel Pelletier wrote:
> - wrote:
> >
> > hi all,
> > i d/l the 2.1.5 zope src, compiled, and got it running.  however, on one
> > machine, i got unauthorize error when i tried adding a zclass.
>
> I can't reproduce this.  Can you give us more detail?
>
> -Michel

i got the setup running on rh6.1, running userdb (cookie auth) for
authentication, run start as root.  i've chmod -R nobody.nobody * in Zope.  i
copied my previous Data.fs to replace the Data.fs that comes with
Zope-2.1.5-src.  will this be the cause?  i've been upgrading this way since
2.1.0
i did run with -D, but saw no error.

http://www.kedai.com.my/kk
Am I Evil?