[Zope] Lost Objects after System Crash (Zope 2.1.5 on Win32)

Alexandre Ratti alex@gabuzomeu.net
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 11:20:04 +0100

Hello,

I upgraded to Zope 2.1.5 (Win 32) Saturday and carried out changes in the
database (eg. created new ZClasses, added ZClass instances, etc.)

I had a nasty system crash (Win 95) around midnight Saturday. When I
reopened Zope I realised the database was back to its 16:22 status:
- All new objects had vanished.
- The last transaction logged in the Undo list is dated about 16:22.
- The very Data.fs in the filesystem is stamped 16:22 if you can believe it.

I checked the Z2.log and it shows these missing changes. So I didn't dreamt
doing them.

I suppose these changes are lost?

Cheers.

Alexandre