[Zope] title and dtml-let

jessica lee tishmack jlt29707@sci.tamucc.edu
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 12:01:59 -0600 (CST)

> jessica lee tishmack wrote:
> >
> > Currently, I have a customized standard html header, and would like to be
> > able to use the same header for all files, but have different titles for
> > each...I have tried using this in my header:
> >
> > <title><dtml-let var="'TITLE'"></dtml-let></title>
>
> Just say:
>
> <title><dtml-var title></title>
>
> You don't need the let tag.

Thanks.  One problem that arises when I do this, is that in my
webpage, when I do  "view source" I have ...

stuff
<title></title>           ---> From the standard_html_header file
stuff

<title>mytitle</title>    ---> From the file itself

I guess I am wanting to know how to tell the header to place the correct
title in its own <title></title> portion, and not to add a second
<title></title> line.

Thanks,
Jessica