[Zope] Next try at user auth and role creation

Oliver Andrich oli@rz-online.net
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 19:38:28 +0100

Hi,

sofar I solved the creation process of user accounts. This was quite easy
after I read the code for this. But now I have problems adding new roles via a
specialized interface. I setup tghe REQUEST object correctly, then I call
manage_defined_roles and I get various errors. Is their any method at all to
create Roles besides the management interface of Zope or via External Methods?
Setting local roles is easy, but I can get the role added to the system at
all. Any help appreciated. Thanks a lot.

Bye, Oliver