[Zope] Falsh Animation and Zope

Martijn Pieters mj@digicool.com
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 07:23:54 +0100

On Tue, Mar 21, 2000 at 02:29:30AM +0100, renaud SL2K wrote:
> Thank Martijn ,
>
> Can you give the URL's site who you developed with Zope-Flash ?
> i go on your Members page but i don't find your Python Object.
> Where can i find this product to test it ?

iI'm going to have to disappoint you.

- I never published the object, it was simple and not that general. Also, I cannot release it now, because it was written while working for my previous employer.

- The site for which I used it was for a big Dutch youth event, and now that it has taken place the site has been taken down again.

--
Martijn Pieters