[Zope] Re: Weird ZSQL Method thing...

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 14:03:08 +0000

> ZSQL Methods create their own namespace (I don't know why).  You must
> explicitly pass them arguments.  You can, of course, pass then entire

IMHO, this isn't true. I have several ZSQL methods which have named parameters.
It appears that they can get these parameters from REQUEST and possibly (I can't remember and
haven't got time to check :( ) things like dtml-let and dtml-with without having to explicitly pass
them which is why I was so surprised that dtml-in didn't work as expected.

Can anyone who knows say why this is the case and exactly what the critera are for something being
'visible' to a ZSQL method's parameter list?

HSCH,

Chris