[Zope] delete from REQUEST?

Rik Hoekstra rik.hoekstra@inghist.nl
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 21:31:29 +0100

>Hi Zopistas!
>
>I need to get rid (completely) of some items in REQUEST that were
>passed from a form. Is there an opposite to REQUEST.set() that
>deletes instead e.g. REQUEST.delete() or so?
>
>--Ragnar

[RH] REQUEST is a python dictionary, but probably one that DC has altered
for security (or other sound reasons). I once used REQUEST.clear(), which
flushes the whole REQUEST  (this was necessary because I wanted to do a
batch operation on a fileobject of 500K , but didn't want to pass it around
several times). This worked, I believe (but I never tested this through).

hth

Rik