[Zope] Zope hosting

J. Atwood Jatwood@bwanazulia.com
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 10:24:35 -0500

I use Rackspace.com which is certainly not as cheap as other hosting
providers but for under $200 you can get a fully dedicated 350 MHz, 64MB
RAM, 8 GB HD and RH 6.1. So, in the end you pay about 2 to 3 times what
another hosting provider has but it is your machine. You can install
whatever you please, configure it to your hearts content and never have to
worry about what someone else will say. Zope loves its own machine.

I have found their support to be great and they do a 24 hr turn around for
new accounts.

Worth every penny (twice the penny if it is for your company).

JMA