[Zope] img src (newbie)

Ken Kinder kkinder@messagemedia.com
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 13:15:11 -0700

So, you have a CGI script that dynamically creates an image as its
output. You'll either need to re-implement this using Python and make
a ZOPE product, wrap it using a Zope product (which seems the least
elegant), or just keep it out of Zope (probably the desirable). I
assume you're running apache and using Zope.cgi, so your Zope path
is

	http://yourhostname/Zope

Now, your CGI scripts are under:

	http://yourhostname/cgi-bin

You'll just want to reference the images just like you would in
normal HTML. Zope will not mess with an img tag, so if it points
to a working CGI script, you're ok.

Does that answer your question?