[Zope] Zope and Oracle ODBC

Ken Kinder kkinder@messagemedia.com
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 13:22:49 -0700

That doesn't look like a valid connection string. Usually, the connect
string is something like:

        user/password@sid

At least using the normal Oracle interface. SID, which I assume would
map to ODBC would be the datasource name defined in your tnsnames.ora
file.

You might try testowner/password@gsmInfo

Or consult your ODBC docs on proper connect strings.