[Zope] How do I get the owner of a document?

Oliver Andrich oli@rz-online.net
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 22:42:11 +0100

Hi,

may be I am just to dumb or something like that, but Zope has to now who is
the owner of a certain document. This is for sure, but how can I get the owner
of a document from DTML or an external method? I read through the sources and
maybe I am just to dumb or so to find it, but I can't find any manage_* call,
that tells me how to do this?

I have to write a small DTML method, that finds all documents, that are
located in a givben hierachie which are owned by a certain user.

Bye and many thanks,

    OLiver

P.S.: Don't frustrated that I ask these things again and again, but now I have
to deal with things in Zope, that I haven't dealt with before. ;-))))