[Zope] zope_msg.log Message

Brian Lloyd Brian@digicool.com
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 09:49:45 -0500

Hi guys -

Have you sent anything about this to support@digicool.com? If
not, please do send a report that describes your environment
and how to reproduce the problem. Stability problems are a
high priority for us, and if we have an easily reproducable
one here, I'd really like Michel to look into it if he hasn't
already...

Thanks!

Brian Lloyd        brian@digicool.com
Software Engineer  540.371.6909