[Zope] ZEO beta qualifications

Paul Everitt Paul@digicool.com
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 13:15:40 -0500

As much as I appreciate the desire to get at ZEO early, we have to
balance that with our limited resources internally.  We're taking a
conservative approach to getting it out the door, rather than just
dumping code and telling people they're on their own.

Hopefully everyone can appreciate this.  Unfortunately we're taking a
lot of flak, for instance, for not releasing Tracker.  I wish we had
unlimited resources, but that's just not the case.  As everyone in the
Zope community will probably agree, we need to do a better job and not a
bigger job.

--Paul