[Zope] How to serve php from within Zope

John Sutherland garion@garion.mnb.tzo.net
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 14:11:53 -0500

Why not use something like SWIG (I don't know much about it, just a general
idea on what it does), to link the interpreter to python, and then make a
Zope extension like <dtml-perl xxx> to call it? Then you could probably get
the perl/PHP scripts into the ZODB, and therefore get cached, making it even
faster..

--John Sutherland