[Zope] help me understand NDS

Timothy Wilson wilson@visi.com
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 23:22:02 -0600 (CST)

Hi everyone,

I'm hoping that someone on the list has some experience with NetWare's NDS.
The school district where I work is a NetWare shop with the exception of
the Web server which is running Linux. A couple of my students and I do the
Web stuff on the side.

Starting in the fall, I'd like to begin using the PTK and authenticating
users against our NDS directory. I'm wondering if anyone can tell me whether
Novell's recent release of their eDirectory product for Linux will affect
how we approach this. Are the existing LDAP Zope products sufficient?

Looking for some NDS Zen,
Tim

--
Tim Wilson      | Visit Sibley online:         | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS | http://www.isd197.k12.mn.us/ | http://www.zope.org/