[Zope] NEW Adobe Forms Data Format zclass available

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 11:24:32 -0600

At 10:35 AM 3/25/00 -0600, sathya wrote:
>Hello,
>I have created a Zclass to publish FDF data for Adobe forms that can be
>used to
>fill forms from zope (i.e create forms over the web). How can i get it
>added to
>the contributed list ?. Is there a reveiw process to undergo ?
>sathya

Get a user name at the Zope site. Publish your product there. Someone at DC
will approve it, and it will be on the official list.

Pretty easy. :)

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter - (901) 573-3308 - srichter@cbu.edu
CBU - Physics & Chemistry; Framework Web - Web Design & Development