[Zope] Some basic questions concerning ZClasses

Joachim Werner joachim.werner@iuveno.de
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 18:03:20 +0100

I've just started to work with ZClasses. They are really cool. But I am running
into some problems:

I added a folder to my ZClass. Let's say the folder contains images. Using the
images from the folder in my ZClass methods works fine. But like all other
ZClass "internals" (methods etc.) the folder (correctly speaking: its
instance; or is there no seperate instance of the folder???) is invisible to the
management interface.

Is it possible to make a folder visible in the management interface so that
a user can enter additional images? Same with dtml methods/documents ...

Is it true that the methods of a ZClass don't open a new property namespace for
each instance? If I change the property of a method in one instance it seems to
be globally changed.

How can this be solved?

Thanks in advance

Joachim.