[Zope] Management interface and DTML Methods vs Documents

Dennis Nichols nichols@tradingconnections.com
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 12:48:47 -0600

While I still have the training wheels on, I've been trying to be careful
to understand the difference between DTML Methods and DTML Documents. I
thought I was doing OK until I noticed this about the management interface
(when looking at a folder):

There is a tab for Properties but none for Methods
The tab for Contents contains Methods as well as Objects

So either I don't really understand DTML Methods vs Documents, or the
management interface should, to be consistent, also have a Methods tab
instead of lumping methods under Contents. I'm not complaining, just trying
to figure out the tricks so I can take the training wheels off.