[Zope] img src (newbie)

Andres Corrada andres@corrada.com
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 10:22:34 -0500

You can embed SSI within Zope. I'm currently writing a How-To on it.
Depending on how complex your inclusion is, you may be able to get away
with using Apache rewrite rules. If you want to embed the SSIs within
your Zope pages, you can resort to using SiteAccess and a call to
Client.call. Take a look at the thread "How to serve PHP within Zope"
for a more detailed explanation of what I mean. I should have the How-To
finished soon. If you are in a rush, I can send you a draft.

Andres Corrada-Emmanuel   Email: andres@corrada.com
Owner                     http://www.corrada.com/mamey
Mamey                     Phone: (413) 587-9595