[Zope] PropertySheets again (QUEST)

Oscar Picasso picasso@videotron.ca
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 11:26:19 -0500

> To use the propertysheet before you have an instance, you need to get the
> Product into the namespace stack, something like this (untested, but I do stuff
> like this elsewhere)::
>
>   <dtml-with "manage_addProduct[ 'MyZClassProduct' ]">
>    <dtml-in "MyZClass.propertysheets.info.propertyMap()">
>    </dtml-in>
>   </dtml-with>

Thanks again, I tested it.
<dtml-in "MyZClass.propertysheets.info.propertyMap()">
gives:
Error Type: AttributeError
          Error Value: info

<dtml-in "MyZClass.propertysheets.common.info.propertyMap()">
produces:
a Netscape confirm box:
********************
Authorization failed. Retry?
[ok]  [cancel]
Then, no matter where I click, i am prompted to enter my username and password,
and if i provide the right one, i get the Unauthorized error message from Zope.

That's the strange thing i don't understand. However i found a solution that
seems not that bad:
<dtml-in
"Control_Panel.Products.CAProduct.ca.propertysheets.common.info.propertyMap()">

A little long, but it works.

Thanks again