[Zope] i want to return a table from an external method what should be the format ?

Kent Polk kent@goathill.org
27 Mar 2000 20:33:52 GMT

On 26 Mar 2000 18:10:00 -0600, sathya wrote:
>I want to format data returned from a mainframe query and format it as a table
>similar to the return from a sql query so that I can use dtml-in. Any pointers
>to how the format of this buffer should be ? can you point me to some code I
>can look at or docs that describe this.

Sounds like you want to roll the results into a ZRDB Results object,
like an sql query results object.

from Shared.DC.ZRDB.Results import Results

I'd suggest that you take a look at Shared.DC.ZRDB as well as Ty
Sarna's TinyTable Product which does this in a more simplistic
manner.