[Zope] Re: zope_msg.log Message

Pavlos Christoforou pavlos@gaaros.com
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 17:52:06 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 28 Mar 2000, Dr. Ross Lazarus wrote:

> Made no difference here either.

True, I still get the restart problem. What the DEBUG=1 solved was the
mysterious exits without core dumps or debug notices under very little
load (I cannot still grok why it would kill the monitor process too).
Under high load we still get crashes but at least now when it dies the
monitor process will usually restart Zope.

> In desperation, I moved the server behind an apache using fastcgi. Same
> problem persists...random crashes with aaiiieee 11 and 256 in the debug
> log, often with core dumps.

We are also running behind FastCGI but as you have experienced too, we
still get the crashes, at least every 5-10 hours sometimes more
frequently. (And we have no DB connections or any weird code.)

About to give up ...

Pavlos