[Zope] multipart content type

Terry Kerr terry@adroitnet.com.au
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 10:33:07 +1000

Hi,

I need to get zope to server multiplart content.  The problem I have is
that Zope always puts its own header with a content-type,
content-length, etc on each RESPONSE.   Is there any way to stop zope
doing this?   This is a problem because the RESPONSE specifically needs
to look something like this:

--Here-is-my-really-really-unique-boundary-text-that-doesn't-appear-anywhere-else!

      {contents of .ZIP file, character for character}

Here-is-my-really-really-unique-boundary-text-that-doesn't-appear-anywhere-else!

      <head>...</head>

Here-is-my-really-really-unique-boundary-text-that-doesn't-appear-anywhere-else!--

I can set the content-type that zope returns by using
RESPONSE.setHeader, but i cannot control what else is put in the header,
and the order of the header attributes.  This causes a problem with
multipart messages because the boundary string needs to directly follow
the content-type: multipart/mixed, and the first message part
content-type needs to directly follow that.

Any suggestions?

terry

--

Terry Kerr (terry@adroitnet.com.au)