[Zope] Zope hosting

Andy Dustman adustman@comstar.net
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 09:40:28 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 22 Mar 2000, Marco Mariani wrote:

> Hallo! I'm thinking about using zope to develop some sites.
>
> May you please advise me about a Zope hoster?

We're phasing out hosting in favor of DASH (Dedicated Application Server
Hosting). This is not a price quote: For about $200/mo, you can get a
Cobalt RaQ3 that's all yours, hosted in our colo facility. Other
Linux/UNIX platforms supported are VA Research and Sun. If you want NT for
some reason, there's an HP box available. For more details, see:

http://www.comstar.net/appHosting.html

--
andy dustman       |     programmer/analyst     |      comstar.net, inc.
telephone: 770.485.6025 / 706.549.7689 | icq: 32922760 | pgp: 0xc72f3f1d