[Zope] Re: [Zope-dev] Installation/MySql Operational Status

Andy Dustman adustman@comstar.net
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 10:19:06 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 25 Mar 2000, Chris McDonough wrote:

> Err... we'd all love to see better docs written for this process.  Maybe
> you can write them once you get it done.  :-)  No, Zope does not
> necessarily need to be installed from source, but I think the MySQLdb
> stuff needs python include libraries.

Definitely, yes.

Also see http://starship.python.net/crew/adustman/MySQLdb-FAQ.html

--
andy dustman       |     programmer/analyst     |      comstar.net, inc.
telephone: 770.485.6025 / 706.549.7689 | icq: 32922760 | pgp: 0xc72f3f1d