[Zope] Zcatalog caught me by surprise again !

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 08:20:56 -0800

Geir B Hansen wrote:

>  I had a Zcatalog working nice and dandy, cataloging
> employee-zclasses on our intranet (zope CVS-version).. I left it by itself for
> some weeks, (cannot remember to have done anything to change
> it.. )  and now i returns

> Error Type: TypeError
> Error Value: getattr, argument 2: expected string, ImplicitAcquirerWrapper found
>
> Traceback (innermost last):
>   File /usr/local/funcom/intranett/python/Zope2/lib/python/SearchIndex/UnTextIndex.py, line 175, in getLexicon
> TypeError: (see above)

Sometime between when your catalog was generated and when you tried to
re index the content you updated your CVS sandbox.  When you did this,
you got the new catalog code that doesn't work with old catalogs.

This non-backwards compatability has since been fixed.  If you update
your CVS to the most recent version this error should go away.

Let me know if it doesn't.

-Michel