[Zope] WIN2K and ZOPE FULL WEBDAV SUPPORT!!!

Brian Lloyd Brian@digicool.com
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 13:32:56 -0500

> If you are experimenting with WIN 2000 try creating a NETWORK MAPPING
> (WEBDAV) to a ZOPE FOLDER.
>
> 1. Click on Network
> 2. Click on Add a Network Place
> 3. Enter the url to a ZOPE Folder
> 4. Done
>
> You now should have a folder view in Windows that Maps to a
> Zope Folder.
> Enabling all sorts of great things:
>
> 1. Editing and Saving back to the folder with Security
> 2. Drag and Drop assets into the folder with Security
>
> Great work on the Implementation of WEBDAV!!! Thanks DC!!!

That's very good news! Unfortunately I haven't been able to
install win2K yet to see how it worked - I know about one
further tweak that a little microsoft birdie told me I could
use to enable editing of "unprocessed" source (i.e. double
click on a DTML method from a web folder and have it open
unrendered in your chosen text editor or something). It
shouldn't be hard to add, I just need to get the time and find
a box that I care little enough about to put w2K on it... :)

Brian Lloyd        brian@digicool.com
Software Engineer  540.371.6909