[Zope] Upgraded to 2.1.6, now all pages return an unauthorized error!

Bill Anderson bill.anderson@libc.org
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 13:42:59 -700

> As a result, the site is entirely unusable.
> I can login to management screens, and do management stuff, but
_even_
> as manager, can't view any pages!

Additional info:
After trying to view a page, I have to reauthenticate in the
management screen to do anything. Specifically, I have to go back to
the base management URL, as if I was re-logging in.

--
Bill Anderson
Immortality Systems		   http://www.immortalitysystems.net