[Zope] Zope hosting

dale w lance dale.w.lance@mail.sprint.com
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 15:04:31 -0600

--openmail-part-1d37074a-00000001

Any comments on Zope and the Intel Linux setup vs the Cobalt setup?
I am looking for a Zope/MySQL combinationsetup and would like to know
Pros and cons of each of these setups (hardware)

Dale

-----Original Message-----
From: adustman [mailto:adustman@comstar.net]
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2000 8:40 AM
To: m.mariani
Cc: adustman; zope
Subject: Re: [Zope] Zope hosting

On Wed, 22 Mar 2000, Marco Mariani wrote:

> Hallo! I'm thinking about using zope to develop some sites.
>
> May you please advise me about a Zope hoster?

We're phasing out hosting in favor of DASH (Dedicated Application Server
Hosting). This is not a price quote: For about $200/mo, you can get a
Cobalt RaQ3 that's all yours, hosted in our colo facility. Other
Linux/UNIX platforms supported are VA Research and Sun. If you want NT
for
some reason, there's an HP box available. For more details, see:

http://www.comstar.net/appHosting.html

--openmail-part-1d37074a-00000001--