[Zope] Zope, Lotus, Exchange, Netscape Server

Thomas Ackermann tgm@math.uni-bonn.de
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 23:15:48 +0200

On Wed, Mar 29, 2000 at 10:19:45PM +0200, Thomas Ackermann wrote:
> I did:
>
> umask 000
> mkdir /var/spool/worldpilot
> mkdir /var/spool/worldpilot/storage
> mkdir /var/spool/worldpilot/storage/user
> mkdir /var/spool/worldpilot/sessions
> mkdir /var/spool/worldpilot/user
> chmod -R 700 /var/spool/worldpilot

That was the error ... the INSTALL.txt did not mention setting the user
and group of those directories ...

Now, i used chown -R zope.users /var/spool/worldpilot and it worked.

That about stupidly following some installation-docs	;-(
Sorry for disturbing you ...

STILL: I cannot manage to get shared calendar entries - meaning, i cannot
assing dates for all or some of the users ... i tried

Conf/Trans
Conf/Opaq
Pub/Trans
Pub/Opaq

Entries, but none of those will show up on other users entries ...
(I allowed for Subscribe, Browsable and Read under Sharing)

	Any idea?	;-)
--
Thomas Ackermann | Tel. +49-(0)228/631369|73-7773 | <tgm@math.uni-bonn.de>
             finger tgm@rhein.math.uni-bonn.de for public key