[Zope] "find" tab

Chien-pin Wang cpw@suprize.com
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 10:23:16 +0800

Hi,

    Since zope was introduced, I've created a handful of objects in
the nice application server and make great progress on several projects.
Thanks to DC and supports from people in this forum.

    Lately, these handful of objects keep growing and, from time to
time, I need to use find an object ID based on my vague memory. The
"find" tab in the zope interface grabbed my attention. But it seems
only accept full ID name to be put in the search field. Is there a way
to let "find" search by pattern or wild card characters? I've tried
advise and sorry for my bad memory for which only part of the names
can be kept for a short while.

Chien-pin