[Zope] name conflict - ImageFile

Andrew Lahser andrew@apl-software.com
30 Mar 2000 15:58:37 -0000

Sure. You just need to 'packagize' PIL.

Place the PIL directory somewhere in your
Zope's python's path. Add an __init__.py
to the PIL directory.

Inside the __init__.py place the following:
# Add any additional PIL modules that you want imported.
# This is one, long import statement that my email clien will
# wrap.
import Image, ImageFile, ImageEnhance, ImageDraw,  _imaging, GifImagePlugin,
JpegImagePlugin, PngImagePlugin, BmpImagePlugin

HTH

Drew