[Zope] Welcome Aboard Shane Hathaway!!

Rob Page rob.page@digicool.com
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 17:20:23 -0500

Hello everybody!

Please join me in welcoming Shane Hathaway to the Digital Creations
team!!

From Shane's man page:
"""
I come from a small but growing town called Magna, Utah. I
always considered it an underrated city in the Salt Lake
Valley.  I enjoyed my friends and neighbors there and some
of them keep in touch even now.

I have been programming since I was eight years old.  I
enjoyed the Commodore 64 so much that television I still use
is actually a Commodore monitor.  I had to learn to program
early because my parents refused to buy any software--if I
wanted software, they said, I'd have to write it myself. So
I did!

I enjoy singing.  I have sung in many choirs over the years
including the Cyprus High madrigals.  I have sung enough
solos for various functions that it's now easier for me to
sing a solo than to give a speech in public.

If you ever want to butter me up for something, give me a
genuine Brazilian feijoada.  Include every part of the pig
but avoid the hairy stuff.  Having spent two years there, I
hold Brazil close to my heart.

Not long ago I wrote Web Academics
(http://www.webacademics.com), software for delivering
courses over the web.  It was designed to handle specific
needs requested by educators as well as the needs I was
aware of as a student.  I am working on porting the
education-related components of Web Academics to Zope.

Zope and Digital Creations are very interesting to me
because the product is built on solid foundations and the
company is built on a solid philosophy.  I am excited to
begin working with the team.
"""

Shane can be reached at:  mailto:shane@digicool.com

Welcome Shane!

--Rob

--
Rob Page                 V: 540.371.6909
Digital Creations, Inc.  F: 703.995.0412