[Zope] zopEDIT problem

Daniel.Weber@SEMATECH.Org Daniel.Weber@SEMATECH.Org
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 17:19:47 -0600

I downloaded zopeEDIT and tried it out, but the performance is terrible - it
takes over a minute to download directory contents.  When I connect, I see the
error:

PROBLEM(100) ZServer unhandled connect event

After a minute or two, the directory listing shows up.  Clicking to edit a file
acts very quickly, with the following messages:

INFO(0) ZServer incoming connection from 127.0.0.1:2313
INFO(0) ZServer Successful login
[The above the first time on a directory only...]
[followed by]
PROBLEM(100) ZServer unhandled connect event

Any ideas?  This is with zopeEDIT 0.0.5 and zope 2.1.4