[Zope] Documentation issues ... cloning folders into instances

Joachim Werner joachim.werner@iuveno.de
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 13:28:12 +0200

> manage_clone(ob, id, [REQUEST])
>            Clone an object, creating a new object with the given id.

Thanks for the tip with the Zope Quick Reference! It helps a lot.
In my specific case however, I still have a problem. It may be caused by
permission settings, but I don' really think so.

I have a folder "sample_images" in the ZClass "foo".

I in the "foo_add" method I try:

<dtml-call "manage_clone(sample_images,'my_images')">

in the "with"-section. Things like "manage_addFolder" work there.

The result is:
"The object sample_images does not support this operation. "

Suggestions?

Thanks! Joachim.