[Zope] Re: Pavlos's suggestion: -t 1

Tony Rossignol tonyr@ep.newtimes.com
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 11:43:21 -0700

Bill Anderson wrote:

> I seem get restarts often when going into the management screen on one
> of my servers.
> All is dandy until I go to the management screen, then I wait a couple
> seconds while it restarts.

We too have seen more frequent restarts centered around /manage
activity.  I have one user that I can tell when he starts working in the
morning by the first Zope restart of the day.  We have not been able to
get a consistent repeat of the behavior though.

We have three servers running with one taking most /manage activity and
that machine is the one that restarts the most.

--
tonyr@ep.newtimes.com