[Zope] Zope Tutorial trouble

Christian Leutloff leutloff@sundancer.oche.de
01 May 2000 22:07:17 +0200

Hi,

I`m trying to install the Zope Tutorial under a Debian system with
Zope 2.1.6-1 installed. I'm able to select and read every item of the
navigation of the Tutorial except *all* lessions. 8-(

I also managed to get a view of the examples through the management
view. So I knew that the tutorial is exact the think I really need!

Now the error I get is:

          Lesson 1. "Elvis Lives" Home Page

          Zope Error

          Zope has encountered an error while
          publishing this resource.

          Error Type: KeyError
          Error Value: tutorialExamplesURL

What can I do to further investigate the error??? I've looked into the
Python code, but it`s relativ meaningless to me 8-(

Thanks
     Christian

--
Dipl.-Ing. Christian Leutloff, Aachen, Germany  christian@leutloff.de