[Zope] RE: Zope Tutorial trouble

Amos Latteier Amos@digicool.com
Mon, 1 May 2000 17:13:22 -0400

> I`m trying to install the Zope Tutorial under a Debian system with
> Zope 2.1.6-1 installed. I'm able to select and read every item of the
> navigation of the Tutorial except *all* lessions. 8-(

Were you successfully able to choose 'Zope Tutorial' from the product
add list? The error that you are getting indicates that Zope can't find
the tutorial examples. Either you weren't able to install them or you
have cookies turned off in your browser.

The next version of the tutorial will be much nicer about letting you
read the tutorial even if you don't have the examples installed.

-Amos

--
Amos Latteier         mailto:amos@digicool.com
Digital Creations     http://www.digicool.com