[Zope] Users sources for LoginManager

Tres Seaver tseaver@palladion.com
Mon, 01 May 2000 19:44:31 -0500

Sergey Trofimov <st@tv4studios.com> wrote:

> Greetings Tres.
>
> On 01.05.2000 Tres Seaver <tseaver@palladion.com> wrote:
>
> TS> <snip>
>
> >> Also I'm wondered where can i get Zope 2.2 which is often mentioned in
> >> documentation.
>
> TS> "In documentation"?  Version 2.2 has not yet been released -- any
>   > documentation
> TS> (other than mailing list archives, where future relases are occasionally
> TS> discussed) which mentions it (now) is broken.  Can you please point to
    > these
> TS> places so we can fix them?
>
> e.g. ZPattern README:
>
> > If  you're  using  Zope  2.2,  you  can  use the help system to read
> > LoginManager   and   ZPatterns   documentation.   If  not,  see  the
> > Products/ZPatterns/help directory for documentation.

Ah, OK -- the "community supported" ZPattern product is contributed and
maintained by Phillip Eby and Ty Sarna, whose praises I cannot sing too highly
here.  They seem to have been "future-proofing" their release notes (the
improved help system is one of the best features of the upcoming 2.2 release).

Sorry for coming off so snooty -- I didn't want any of the "core" Zope product
to be "jumping the gun."

Tres.
Tres Seaver  tseaver@digicool.com   tseaver@palladion.com