[Zope] standard_error_message

Steve Alexander steve@cat-box.net
Tue, 02 May 2000 11:52:09 +0100

John Chandler wrote:

> > > As a temporary solution, you could create a method call std_error_message in
> > > yor subfolders and on the toplevel, and have standard_error_message simply
> > > be
> > >
> > >          <dtml-var std_error_message>
> >
> > I have a nasty feeling this might suffer from the same problem :S
>
> So do I...
>
> > John,
> >
> > Can you check this out?
>
> Sure. I have a couple of things to finish off this morning, but I'll take
> a look when they're done and report back to the list with my findings.

Checked it out like this:

/ (Zope root)

-  standard_error_message  ( contains just <dtml-var std_error_message>
)
-  std_error_message       ( copy of original standard_error_message )
-  test                    ( folder )
     - std_error_message   ( contains
     - index_html          ( contains <dtml-var does_not_exist> )

I try the url  "http://server/blarg", and I get the normal error message
I try the url  "http://server/test/blarg", and I get the normal error
message
I try the url  "http://server/test/index_html", and I get the test error