[Zope] Local FS

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Tue, 02 May 2000 14:55:09 -0500

At 01:56 PM 5/2/00 -0400, Kevin Dangoor wrote:
>Hi, Jason
>
>     I agree that RIPP, and the ability to use ZClasses as Pluggable Brains
>for SQL Methods, will make a big difference in making underlying storage
>transparent. I'm trying to incorporate RIPP into my thought patterns as I
>design new apps so that I can take advantage of multiple backend stores for
>things.

RIPP is the product that should have been in Zope since 2.0. It was the
reason, why I never used ZClasses for anything serious. Now that changed.
Unfortunately, it is still very beta, so not suitable for production, but I
will start using it.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter - (901) 573-3308 - srichter@cbu.edu
CBU - Physics & Chemistry; Framework Web - Web Design & Development