[Zope] Time Lapse Natural Wonder

Jerry jerry@spicklemire.com
Tue, 02 May 2000 19:49:26

Hi Zope Fans,

Maybe I'm just a hopeless geek, but I have to say this.

Watching the development of Zope and the Zope Community
taking form on these lists is about as awe inspiring as
trying to imagine a caterpiller pulling itself apart by
the chromosomes and reconstructing itself into a butterfly.
You can watch it happen, with your own eyes, know it's
real, and still never comprehend even faintest glimmer
of how such a thing can take place.

Zope was a caterpiller, a natural wonder in its own right,
however modest it may have appeared to many, who only saw
a crawling leaf muncher. ZEO, PTK, ZopeStudio, RIPP, and
all the rest are setting Zope up to blow the minds of any
Web Hacker who ever thought he know what HTML was for.

Thanks so much to all of you amazing folks!

Sincerely,
Jerry S.