[Zope] changing method permission???

Pierre Rougier prougier@ina.fr
Thu, 04 May 2000 11:14:09 +0200

Hi mindlace, zopatistas,

> Pierre Rougier wrote:
>
> > <dtml-var standard_html_header>
> > <dtml-call "index_html.manage_upload(new_index_html)">
> > <dtml-var standard_html_footer>
> >
> > The problem is that zope says that there is an autorisation failure and
> > ask me a new password.
> > So, I think I have to change a permission somewhere, but I do not find
> > where. How my dtml method Builder change my index_html method???
>
> Have you given your builder method a proxy role?  when you select the
> builder method for editing, there should be a tab called "proxy", then
> you need to give it the permission of "Manager" or whatever local role
> has the proper permissions.

Yes, I did, but Zope still ask me a new password and tell me that I am not
allowed to do the operation (even with my superuser password...), in fact,
changing the proxy does not change anything (or it seems to!), what I did
was giving my method a owner and manager permission. Wouldn't it be possible
to change the raw of index_html in another way?

Thanks for your help