[Zope] how: passing a list as a hidden variable from doc to doc

Jason Spisak 444@hiretechs.com
Fri, 05 May 2000 15:56:43 GMT

Heiko Stoermer:

You pass them as multiple hidden fields like so:

<dtml-in del_list>
<input type=hidden name=del_list:list value="<dtml-var sequence-item>">
</dtml-in>

Jason Spisak
CIO
HireTechs.com