[Zope] Zope as an entry in inittab.

Felipe E. Barousse fbarousse@piensa.com
Fri, 05 May 2000 11:39:58 -0500

Este es un mensaje multipartes en formato MIME.
--------------E44B7E8E002126D3E7CAE6FE

In one of my servers, Zope suddenly dies. The Zope processes are gone
from the "ps aux" process table and no clue whatsoever is left in any
log, including Z2.log

My question is,  has onyone included Zope (the "start" zope procedure,
that is) as an entry in the /etc/inittab in order for the process to
reinitiate (respawn) automatically in case it dies.

I wm wondering if this is a good idea or not in relation to Zope.....?

Of course, the ideal situation would be to solve the crashing factors /
issues rather than "patching" the crashing with the inittab respawning.

Any comments are welcome,  thanks in advance.

Felipe Barousse

--------------E44B7E8E002126D3E7CAE6FE

begin:vcard
n:Barousse Boué;Felipe E.
tel;fax:+(52) 5247-0272
tel;work:+(52) 5247-0272
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.piensa.com/
org:Bufete Consultor de México (BCM);PIENSA.COM (Piensa Systems)
version:2.1
email;internet:fbarousse@piensa.com
title:CEO and Director General
adr;quoted-printable:;;Mailing address:=0D=0AAP CAP 336, Polanco=0D=0ACol. Anzures;Mexico City;D.F.;11550;Mexico
note;quoted-printable:Supercomputer clusters systems group=0D=0ATel./ Fax. +(52) 5247-0272
x-mozilla-cpt:;21824
fn:Felipe E. Barousse Boué
end:vcard

--------------E44B7E8E002126D3E7CAE6FE--